Drawkcab gniksam
I remember when I was younger that stoners use to say that Led Zeppelin and the Beatles had backward maskings on their songs. For the uninitiated that means that when you play some of their tunes backwards that there were hidden lyrics. I played every Beatles and Zep song backwards and I never heard Jack shit. All I ever heard was a bunch of static, kind of like what I hear when I listen to rap played normally.
Jeff Milner would disagree with me. Jeff has a whole whack of tunes that he has messed around with and has come up with quite a collection of songs that he says uses backward masking, including "hit me baby one more time" to the classic "Pokemon rap". How the hell did you do it Jeff?
Jeff Milner would disagree with me. Jeff has a whole whack of tunes that he has messed around with and has come up with quite a collection of songs that he says uses backward masking, including "hit me baby one more time" to the classic "Pokemon rap". How the hell did you do it Jeff?
For example, I took my copy of Stairway to Heaven (I tried it once with a live version but I couldn't hear the message clearly) then opened it in a sound editing program (I used Windows Sound Recorder - but that was with a .wav file), and reverse it. Crop to the place with back-masking sounds. That's it.Jeff, have you ever eaten the head of a bat or drank the blood from a newborn baby?
No comment.Good job avoiding the question Jeff, neep neep, Freddy is the Devil. You really should go to Jeff's site and check it out, it's pretty cool in a "I'm going to hell" kind of way.
Labels: Led Zeppelin, Music
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home