Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Eat Me

Was I dreaming or did I get this link to the Cannibal Flesh Donor Program from Dave at Garfield Ridge ? I'm praying that it was just a dream. Here's what I remember from the dream......

I was giving blood to save Angelina Jolie's life because she had hers all sucked out by that bucked toothed geek Brad Pitt. I had just finished when Angelina starting thanking me in her oh so slutty way, when for some reason I cannot even fathom I looked up to the computer monitor across the room and saw that Dave had linked to some insane flesh eating stooges. It was a real toss up whether I should continue having my knob polished by the sexiest woman in the world or check out the link on Dave's site. Since Angelina "thanks" me for various things numerous times a day, I decided to have a boo at what this whole flesh eating thing was about. I wish I had never gone to that site, for it has forever changed me as a human.

Sure I've always thought about eating another human, what person hasn't, but just the thought that there are others out there who have taken this to another level simply aroused and tickled me. Let's explore this exciting site a bit further, shall we?


You fill out some forms and sign a donor card which you keep in your wallet at all times. Then, if you're killed in a car accident, for example, your body is donated to a restaurant or grocery store to be served in lieu of animal flesh.
Well so far that sounds reasonable enough, but are they serious?
Yes, we are very serious.
Wow, very serious is a step beyond being serious, but really, is this some sort of joke?
This is not a joke.
Fair enough, but what would you do with my flesh after I die?
Your flesh would go to a grocery store or fast food chain where it would be prepared in a wide variety of forms and sold to individuals who would otherwise be consuming animal flesh.
So really what your doing is taking the whole "eat a cat at a Chinese food restaurant" thing to the next step. But is human flesh okay to eat?
Human meat is perfectly okay to eat.
Well I can't argue with facts like that, but if I join will you spam (no pun intended) me with all sorts of flesh mail?
Don't worry, we won't spam you at all.
Well if I can't trust flesh eating humans, who can I trust? One final question, will there be some sort of screening process?
There will be a screening process for all donors.
This sounds right to me. Go visit these delicious and nutritious humans and always remember what I say about people, "we are the other red meat".

posted by The Mayor at 6:40 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Room 4 Rent
  • Curse This
  • Relax Kids, Santa Isn't Dead
  • Gourmet Food, Part Deux
  • Swear Like An Arab
  • Scam The Scammers
  • I'm Josef Stalin?
  • Arrest Me Already
  • Ronald McDonald Has Enemies, Fortunately For Him T...
  • Not Only Do I Have Alzheimers, But I Have Alzheimers
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count