Me So Lucky
I was walking to work today when I happened to look down on the ground and spotted a crisp $5 bill just laying there. I bent over and picked it up and walked 20 feet further when I saw two little children standing by the curb crying. I asked them what was the matter and they said they just lost $5, it was their lunch money. As I proceeded to work I wondered to myself what the chances were of two people in the same day, so close together losing $5. The odds have to be at least 10-1. And then I thought to myself that if it takes a hungry belly for these two children to learn the responsibility of caring for their money then so be it.
The end.
Love,
The Mayor
The end.
Love,
The Mayor
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home