Curse This
I don't believe in magic spells or curses or psychics or anything like that, but I know who does, you do. You can admit it, i won't tell anyone, you get right freaked out when a black cat walks across your path, don't you? You believe in horoscopes and voodoo and magic carpets and the evil of Friday the 13th and all that jazz, don't you? Maybe just a little? Just a smidgen?
I have a site that will rock the very foundation upon where you stand, it's voodoolitious. At Madame Fared Instant Spell's you can cast a spell on someone or have a spell removed. I went there and cast a spell on the mutha's that hijacked my homepage and won't let me access my email making it impossible to find a phone number I have stored on Yahoo. If I ever meet the person face to face who did this to me, i will most ceratinly kill them, not wound them or give them a good sound thrashing, but I will kill them. First though I will kick them 5000 times in the nuts, then I'll kill them.
I hate homepage hijackers, I wish they would all die a horrific death. I'm so pissed off right now that I can hardly even put my thoughts onto this page. All I did was leave my computer on all day to come home and find out that some fucking retard hijacked my homepage. What kind of a low life little son of a bitch would do something like that to another human being is beyond me, but trust me, I am going to hunt you down and shake the living hell out of your body until you are completely lifeless. Make no mistake about it you piece of shit, you're fucking toast.
Anyways, go to Madame what's her face and check out her goodies.
I have a site that will rock the very foundation upon where you stand, it's voodoolitious. At Madame Fared Instant Spell's you can cast a spell on someone or have a spell removed. I went there and cast a spell on the mutha's that hijacked my homepage and won't let me access my email making it impossible to find a phone number I have stored on Yahoo. If I ever meet the person face to face who did this to me, i will most ceratinly kill them, not wound them or give them a good sound thrashing, but I will kill them. First though I will kick them 5000 times in the nuts, then I'll kill them.
I hate homepage hijackers, I wish they would all die a horrific death. I'm so pissed off right now that I can hardly even put my thoughts onto this page. All I did was leave my computer on all day to come home and find out that some fucking retard hijacked my homepage. What kind of a low life little son of a bitch would do something like that to another human being is beyond me, but trust me, I am going to hunt you down and shake the living hell out of your body until you are completely lifeless. Make no mistake about it you piece of shit, you're fucking toast.
Anyways, go to Madame what's her face and check out her goodies.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home