This And That And The Other
When I came back from City Hall today I checked my hit total for my site and found that I'm having the bestest day ever in the history of Mitchieville. It seems that Dave from Garfield Ridge linked one of my pictures that I put on here the other day. Of course the average unique visitor who comes to this site immediately leaves for another site, but still it's good to see some crazy ass numbers. So thanks Dave, and I'll make a deal with you. Every time you link one of my pictures or articles, I'll give you $12,000(Canadian). I know it only works out to $7 American, but you'll at least be able to buy a hot dog at the next Nationals game.
In other news, if you haven't been to lmnop lately, you should go there and read his excellent material, then check out all the comments from every post he's ever written. Truly classic stuff, I'm lovin' it. Scott says that he's blogging from China, and I've always wanted to ask a question from someone who is in China. I never seem to be able to find any cheap products that are manufactured there, do they actually make anything in China? Because if they did make some cheap products, I'm sure Wal-Mart might be interested in purchasing some of them.
Finally, if you are at all interested in the biggest scandal ever to rock the Canadian Government, there is not a better blog to go to than Dust My Broom . Darcey is absolutely relentless in his pursuit to uncover every bit of information related to AdScam. He has put in a lot of hard work and a tremendous amount of energy getting this information together. Darcey is a true Canadian patriot and should be commended for his tireless work. Go there today, and tomorrow and the next day and so on. Bring down those corrupt mothafuckers Darcey.
In other news, if you haven't been to lmnop lately, you should go there and read his excellent material, then check out all the comments from every post he's ever written. Truly classic stuff, I'm lovin' it. Scott says that he's blogging from China, and I've always wanted to ask a question from someone who is in China. I never seem to be able to find any cheap products that are manufactured there, do they actually make anything in China? Because if they did make some cheap products, I'm sure Wal-Mart might be interested in purchasing some of them.
Finally, if you are at all interested in the biggest scandal ever to rock the Canadian Government, there is not a better blog to go to than Dust My Broom . Darcey is absolutely relentless in his pursuit to uncover every bit of information related to AdScam. He has put in a lot of hard work and a tremendous amount of energy getting this information together. Darcey is a true Canadian patriot and should be commended for his tireless work. Go there today, and tomorrow and the next day and so on. Bring down those corrupt mothafuckers Darcey.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home