Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

El Emigrante

As I type, there are over 10 million people in the United States that are illegal immigrants. America is hated around the world so much that over 1 million people apply for citizenship to the great Satan every year. That doesn't include the zillions that come to America and stay there illegally. Why shouldn't they? No-one is stopping them. Why wouldn't someone want to come to America and take advantage of their more than lenient immigration policies. Free health care, they can get a job, screw the system, it sounds perfect to me. That's the biggest problem I have with George Bush, he's a pussy when it comes to immigration reform, he bends over, grabs his ankles and lets Vincent Fox slip him the beefy burrito.

American, or Canadian for that matter, citizenship isn't a right, it's a privilege. Why should someone be able to jump the queue ahead of the folks applying legally to become a citizen? The answer is they shouldn't, they should be rounded up and shipped back to where-ever the hell they came from. I feel no pity for an illegal immigrant, I don't feel their pain. I feel my pain when I have to dish out my hard earned money to pay for their illegal asses. Some misinformed people say that illegal immigrants help the economy because they take the jobs we folks don't want. To this I say horseshit. Illegal immigrants cost society billions and billions and billions a year and they TAKE jobs away from us, not create them. Some people say that if we didn't use illegal immigrants in our industry then prices would go way up. To this I say horseshit. Even if it was true, so what? Let the prices go up, that's not the point, the point is that they are here illegally and need to be removed.

Jesus, I really took the round about way to get to a simple fun link, didn't I? The
Immigration game is fun and simple. The object of the game is to cross the border and elude the cops for as long as you can. It's pretty realistic also because once you get caught, you get to keep trying to enter the country until you eventually succeed and vanish into a barrio, or where-ever the fuck illegal immigrants go.

I think I need a nap, I'm getting the feeling that was a really nasty post.

posted by The Mayor at 7:10 AM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Terri Can't Die Fast Enough for CBS
  • The Mayor Gets Jiggy Wit' It
  • And Now on Stage....
  • Music to Soothe the Beast
  • Gangsta
  • Commie Commie Commie Commie Commie Commie Chameleon
  • Now That's Gay
  • It's all in Your Jeans
  • What's My Age Again?
  • A Hip, Hop, a hippy to the Hip Hop
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count