Now That's Gay
Remember a while back, just after the Superbowl, there was some media attention dedicated to this guy who wanted to have the word "Gay" put on the back of his New England Patriots jersey that he just bought? It referred to Randall Gay, but the league wouldn't allow it because it was a banned word. Anyway, the league reversed it's decision and let the baby have his bottle, whatever. I'm waiting for the next Superstar to come up who has the last name of "Vagina".
Apparently, some guy swiped a list of banned NFL words and posted them on his website. Why the hell am I typing "Apparently" if I just linked you to his site? All the words aren't there, but there are a few hundred banned words, and some make sense and some are funny.
I wish I had the energy to look the story up as to how they got stolen, but I'm kind of tired from all the screaming I did at my employees today. That takes the wind out of you after a while.
Apparently, some guy swiped a list of banned NFL words and posted them on his website. Why the hell am I typing "Apparently" if I just linked you to his site? All the words aren't there, but there are a few hundred banned words, and some make sense and some are funny.
I wish I had the energy to look the story up as to how they got stolen, but I'm kind of tired from all the screaming I did at my employees today. That takes the wind out of you after a while.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home