Gangsta
I don't get to speak alot of Gangsta at work, what, with 99% of us White Anglo Saxon Protestants and all, we tend not to corrupt the English language too much. Gangsta just doesn't work well with my cabinet ministers and staff, I'd be surprised if more than 12% of them knew what the word "yo" meant. Although I have no desire to speak gangsta, it is comical to see how the other half talks.
How to Speak Gangsta is a pretty funny page with gangsta sayings translated into regular Joe English. The guys that made it up are pretty humourous, so I recommend popping over there and checkin' their shit out yo.
I don't suggest becoming a gangsta though. Keep your job, your vocabulary, your brain cells, your family, a clean prison record, and give up the notions of you standing on a street corner with your homies selling dope for the ching to get your bling. You aint all that and a box of Stouffer's instant rice.
How to Speak Gangsta is a pretty funny page with gangsta sayings translated into regular Joe English. The guys that made it up are pretty humourous, so I recommend popping over there and checkin' their shit out yo.
I don't suggest becoming a gangsta though. Keep your job, your vocabulary, your brain cells, your family, a clean prison record, and give up the notions of you standing on a street corner with your homies selling dope for the ching to get your bling. You aint all that and a box of Stouffer's instant rice.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home