A Hip, Hop, a hippy to the Hip Hop
I've pretty much ignored talking about Easter on this blog. Easter has become a joke, it's lost it's meaning, like Christmas. I wouldn't feel right though if I didn't post at least something about Easter, And since this is technically still Easter, I still have time to post at least one useless link before this whole blasphemous holiday is over.
In the honour of our Lord Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for our sins, was buried and arose on the third day, I present to you Easter Hip Hop performed by chickies and a rabbit.
Damn I've had a lot of rabbit references on my site lately.
In the honour of our Lord Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for our sins, was buried and arose on the third day, I present to you Easter Hip Hop performed by chickies and a rabbit.
Damn I've had a lot of rabbit references on my site lately.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home