Commie Commie Commie Commie Commie Commie Chameleon
Have you been feeling like a little commie lately? Have you recently thought that you have neither the capital nor production means? Instead of saying liberal and Conservative, Democrat and Republican, do you now refer to these people as the bourgeoisie and the proletariat? Do you now have sweet dreams and fantasize about watching Karl Marx undress from his dirty brown suit, strip right down to his filthy commie underwear, pull out his cheap cigar, and quote commie sayings at you? Then you sir/madam might be a Godless commie.
How do you really know though if you're a dirty red Marxist? You would take this test and score about 70%. That might not make you a commie, you might just be smart and know your history, I know I answered 8 out of 10, but I'm the furthest thing from a commie that lives and breaths. I hate communists, they're just like goth people, I don't even capitalize their name. I spell it commie and I don't capitalize the C. I really do hate commies though, I hate everything about them. Dirty commies have killed millions in this world, and they have and still are a prime source of exported hatred. When I hear people wax poetical about communism I just want to poke the idiot who said that in the eye. Communism will always be associated with torture and war and poverty and death. When someone talks positively about communism, you can rest assured that that person is a liar. Anyways, if you're a commie, eff you and never come back here again.
It doesn't mean you shouldn't take the test though, it's actually very informative and kind of deep. If you don't know anything about Karl Marx, the test isn't for you. It's not a joke test, it's an actual 10 question test that asks you questions pertaining to the commie creator himself. As I said, I got 8 out of ten, but I always like to know my enemy.
How do you really know though if you're a dirty red Marxist? You would take this test and score about 70%. That might not make you a commie, you might just be smart and know your history, I know I answered 8 out of 10, but I'm the furthest thing from a commie that lives and breaths. I hate communists, they're just like goth people, I don't even capitalize their name. I spell it commie and I don't capitalize the C. I really do hate commies though, I hate everything about them. Dirty commies have killed millions in this world, and they have and still are a prime source of exported hatred. When I hear people wax poetical about communism I just want to poke the idiot who said that in the eye. Communism will always be associated with torture and war and poverty and death. When someone talks positively about communism, you can rest assured that that person is a liar. Anyways, if you're a commie, eff you and never come back here again.
It doesn't mean you shouldn't take the test though, it's actually very informative and kind of deep. If you don't know anything about Karl Marx, the test isn't for you. It's not a joke test, it's an actual 10 question test that asks you questions pertaining to the commie creator himself. As I said, I got 8 out of ten, but I always like to know my enemy.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home