Little Linkie Love
I should have saved this picture for Mugshot day, but something so fresh and beautiful like this should be shared immediately with the world. Hey, no problem, you're welcome. Seriously, don't mention it. Wow, enough already, you're embarrassing me--I said it's no problem. If you're wondering if my Dominion Day was good, the answer is yes. It's odd having a Tuesday off and having to go back to work at City Hall for three days, but that's the way it is--it is what it is, as the smelly, filthy hippy scum would say. I made the best of Dominion Day--I traded in two of my yellow privilege tokens and had not one, but two cups of Victory Coffee. Both cups were equally delicious. Tonight I will be attending the annual fireworks display at the Monty Hall Pavilion in downtown Mitchieville. Man, it's going to be great.
As far as useless sites are concerned, it would be hard to be more uselesser that this. That's right, I said more uselesser.
Currently under construction, the Oasis of the Seas will be the largest luxury ship when completed. The rendering of this ship are extraordinary, mind-boggling really.
Build Your Own Star is an interesting site where you build your own star. That's correct, it's self-explanatory. I didn't bother building my own star, I already have a closet full of them and truth be told, they take up far too much space.
I have never seen a soccer game in my life. I won $300 the other day when I picked Spain to win the Euro, but it was a fluke, and I never managed to invest even 1 second into watching any of the games. Having said that, this guy has some serious soccer skills and is kind of funny to boot.
Brazilians always yammer on about how hot their women are. Granted, some of them are cute, but I'm not the type of guy who likes their girlie to have an ass the size of a small planet. Notwithstanding, have a boo at these sand sculptures of women. Funnily enough, they are penis pleasing.
Labels: Little Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home