Little Linkie Love
I bought an executive office chair today, a Lazy Boy. I figured out why they call it a Lazy Boy: Since I bought it, I haven't been able to do fuck all. This thing is unbelievable, it's Ergonomic, has a sculpted seat and back, it even has a pneumatic gas lift. I'm pretty sure I spotted a cappuccino maker in the back. For $50.00, it says it will kill a man for me. I'm telling you, this thing does pretty much everything.Mark sent me a great link--30 Brilliantly Timed Sports Photo's. Considering the amount of pictures I have and the amount of surfing I do, I'm surprised at how many of these excellent pictures I haven't seen before.
If anyone can explain the reason why this site exists, I will give you the keys to the city.
The Band-Aids brand is really pushing the envelope with ads like this.
If wasting 2.5 minutes of your day is what you're aiming for, then 65 Things That Look Like Pacman is right up your alley--via Neatorama
Out of the 15 questions posed in the Sitcom Settings Quiz, I ended up scoring 11. That's pretty good considering. Considering what? Considering I'm wasted. How about you, what was your score?
Labels: Little Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home