Karolina Kurkova Is Tipping The Scales
After a recent appearance at the Cia Maritima show during Sao Paulo Fashion Week, Brazilian fashion critics have spoken, and they agree that Karolina Kurkova is getting pretty fat:An article in a Brazilian paper about the leggy 5'11" Kurkova described how "shocked" the audience was when she appeared looking uncharacteristically chubby with "cellulite on her butt."At first glance, I thought that maybe the Brazilian fashion homos were all strung out on glue, Karolina Kurkova looked great. But upon closer inspection, I think they may be on to something, she does seem to be a bit overweight.
Trust me, I inspected the hell out of those pictures. I was relentless, going over and over and over them with a magnifying glass. I spent hours (alone), looking at every angle and checking out every crevice. I brought the pictures to a lab and had a team of scientists analyse them. And you now what? She is slightly fat. And someone pays her a tremendous amount of money to stay skinny. Sure, penis would still go in and come out and go in and go out, but that's hardly the point.
Or is that exactly the point? Hmmmmmmm, think about it...
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home