What Men Don't Want To Hear
There was an interesting article up at Divine Caroline yesterday regarding the 5 Questions no man Wants to Hear From His Girlfriend in the First Three Months. It was hard to disagree with any of the questions men don't want to hear. Examples? Sure pal, I got your examples right here:Where do we stand?As I said, it's hard to disagree with the author, no man wants to hear any of those questions so early in a relationship. However, I hardly think they are the TOP 5 things men don't want to hear.
Do you ever think about your ex-girlfriend?
Do you want to have kids?
Am I fat?
Does your mother like me? (even worse, can I meet your parents
I have compiled my own list of the top 5 things Men Don't Want to Hear in the First Three Months from His Girlie (that's a seriously long title)
1)Is it normal to have so many bleeding bumps down there?Granted, those are 5 things you never want to hear, let alone in the first three months.
2) You wouldn't mind if we just cuddle tonight?
3) Is it okay if I move some of my stuff into your house?
4) You don't mind if I quit my job so I can spend more time with you, do you?
5) You don't mind dating a liberal, do you?
Okay, the post was weak, I wasn't on my game. Maybe you can help out here. Am I missing anything that men don't want to hear in the first three months?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home