The Mayor's Linkie Love
Ever since I started posting about my good fortune of coming into 2.5 million from my Financial Advisor, Mr. Eric, I have noticed there have been many Cabinet Ministers lined up outside my office door at City Hall with hat in hand. Over and over I have been listening to the whinings of my Cabinet Ministers, and all the cry-me-a-river-stories have been exactly the same. "Mr. Mayor, the children need food", "Mr. Mayor, the homeless need shelter", "Mr. Mayor, I haven't been paid in 6 months".
Let me respond to your worries. Mitchieville has the lowest rate of obesity in all of Canada, food has glutonized our children and I will not stand for it. Do you like camping? So do I. What makes you think the homeless are any different from you and I? Finally, teaching you to be thrifty has reaped positive rewards. Not having money has humbled you. Now you are thrifty and humble, two very positive traits.
There, does everybody feel better now? I thought so. I'll tell you what, since I'm in such a spectacular mood, I'll get Fenris to issue you one (1) extra cup of Victory coffee this Sunday.
I do good work.
There is a bloody interesting story from The Daily Mail that I should have posted about but didn't. Stalin's body double tells his story...and what an interesting story it is. Good article, interesting Stalin related stuff. I know the Godless Commie will be all over it.
Even though all clowns, and their bastard cousin the mime, are all evil, Evil Clown Faces is a site which will put the willies into you. If you hate clowns, avoid this site.
I'm not sure how well it works, but the author of the post seems to swear by it: Make your own detergent--and save big, big bucks in the process. It even looks like fun--if your idea of fun is making cheap detergent.
This might possibly be the best way to have breakfast in bed that I have ever seen.
When I say the word *screw*, I'm sure what comes to most of your minds is dirty bum sex with Malaysian inmates. However, this time when I say screw, I'm talking about a website dedicated to the actual metal screw. Strangely enough, the Screw Asylum is a pretty good site, I enjoyed it.
This is the website for the DeKalb County Mugshot Page, or, it may be the site with the newest, bestest game, "Where's Whitey".
A 360 degree view from the Great Wall of China at Jinshanling is perhaps the best link I have given you today. Keep in mind that most of the links I have given you so far are rather poor, but that's not the point.
While I was looking at (with my good eye) the 10 Ten Websites for Women, I noticed that Mitchieville wasn't anywhere to be found. A glaring omission, I say. While reading about the 10 best chick sites, go and read the comments, there are some doozies in there.
From Website---->The 21 Steps is told by following the story as it unfolds across a map of the world. Follow the trail by clicking on the link at the bottom of each bubble.
If you are a person that enjoys the show CSI, then CSI-The Experience will make you happy as a clam. I'm not sure what the site is all about, but there's annoying FLASH and other shit all crammed into a bunch of impressive looking pages.
In retrospect, I suppose I should have just told the begging Cabinet Ministers to find their own African Financial Advisor. That always happens, I always have the perfect thing to say after the incident is already passed. I hate when that happens.
Labels: Linkie Love
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home