The Mayor Is about To Be Rich--Part 5
Mr. Eric, my Cote d'Ivoire Financial Advisor and myself have been furiously sending emails back and forth, trying to nail down the specifics of how I am to receive his most-generous offer of 2.5 million Americano buckaroonies. Tonight is special, I have two, yes, two emails to share with you. I know you will enjoy them, I know you better than you know yourself, you frisky little devils:you have to send the email like this telex.dept.bicici.ci@financier.comThat wasn't every exciting, was it? Here is my response:
it will go
Mr. Eric
Hi Mr. Eric,
I have sent the email and am now anxiously awaiting the money. In my mind I have already spent every last cent. I'll get my mom fixed up, buy a new car, and maybe go to Moscow and buy a tramp and get loaded. Who knows, the world is my oyster.
Please let me know the second the dough arrives, I'll be at my computer day and night in anticipation.
I'm so excited I could crap myself.
Yours in Christ,
Imperial Esso
Labels: The Mayor Is About To Be Rich
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home