Tuesday Triva

Its trivia tuesday.
I have been caught out: my last batch of questions were just stuff I made up that sounded good. I have no answers for you. So, as has been pointed out to me by some of my collegues in the Mitchieville Cabinet, I am not allowed to ask questions that I do not have the answer for already. But I cannot abide by such a rule, so nothing will change, anyway.
1) When you are walking down the street and come across a house cat, to which Egyptian diety should you give thanks?
2) In Nazi Germany, the urine from public toilets in public transit stations was made into what chemical weapon?
3) When you are walking down the street and realize that the anti-heteronormative sedated-hippy-Canadian is feeding a Jonathan Livingston Seagull like Seagull what would you reach for first?
4) How much food and water do you have in your emergency reserves? How long will you last if a dirty bomb was used on your community or village?
5) Into what sign does your the planet Mars fall in your natal horoscope?
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Keep those bags of money coming in, folks! You will receive more personally addressed mailings! You are on my exclusive calling list now! Lucky you, only a Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence trained telemarketer, can call you when you buy your telephone services through the Fenris Badwulf School of Telemarketing Excellence.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home