Why Is It Snowing?
Climatologists, weather experts and meteorologists are completely perplexed why snow is still falling in Colorado and the Southwest, considering they all called for a dry to normal winter:The state's mountains are piled so thick with snow that state reservoirs could fill and floods could be widespread this spring.Then there must be only one possible explanation for this:
"The polar jet stream has been on steroids. We don't understand this. It's pushing our limits, and it's humbling," said Klaus Wolter, a meteorologist with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Some forecasters blame climate change.But of course.
I'm not a climatologist or any type of weather expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, and I think I may have solved the reason why it is snowing in Colorado, cold in northern Ontario, and why the good folks in Montreal have to scrape ice from their car every morning: It's winter.
You see, as possible as it may be that the experts are correct and we are indeed experiencing global climate change, for me to accept that I would actually have to see some form of change. Seeing the snow fall and the temperature dip below zero every single night for the last 73 nights makes me believe that the citizens of earth are actually experiencing global climate constancy. GCC.
Besides, global warming is so 2006 Bring on the next lie.
Labels: global warming
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home