The Morality Quiz--Part Whatever
From all the morality quizzes that I have looked through this past month, I'm told on every quiz that there are no right or wrong answers. Having said that, upon the completion of the quiz, when I get back the prognosis, I see that there are clearly defined answers on what type of human I am. So, while there may or may not be right or wrong answers, there are certainly more right and more wrong answers than others. Get it?Today's quiz is kind of fun. It's called The Robin Hood Quiz and it goes something like this:
The sheriff of Nottingham captured Little John and Robin Hood and imprisoned them in his maximum security dungeon. Maid Marion begged the Sheriff for their release, pleading her love for Robin. The Sheriff agreed to release them only if Maid Marion spent the night with him.Dirty whores, the whole damn lot of 'em.
To this she agreed.
The next morning the Sheriff released his prisoners. Robin asked that Marion tell him how she persuaded the Sheriff to let them go free.
Marion told the truth, and was bewildered when Robin said that he never wanted to see her again.
At this Little John defended her, inviting her to leave Sherwood with him and promising life-long devotion. She accepted and they rode away together.
It is up to you to put Robin, Marion, John and the Sheriff in order of who you think, by today's standards, are the most moral and honest. So, go from most moral and honest to least moral and honest.
There are 24 possible arrangements to choose from, and you can follow this link to find out the analysis to your answer.
**BTW--let me know what order you put these dirtbags in--thanks
Labels: The Morality Quiz
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home