What The Hell Am I?
For those of you that guessed last week's What the Hell Am I picture was a female, you sir/madam are wrong. However, on the bright side, you really have an exquisite taste in the ladies (that were once guys). In case you're wondering who that beautiful woman/man was, look no further, for I have the information that I know you're dying to see.
It really does feel a spot uncomfortable in here, doesn't it?
How about this week, are you feeling confident enough to place another guess in the comment section for all to see? It seems like a slam dunk this week, it would be hard to guess wrong two times in a row, especially with the platter which I have served you. Or is it really a slam dunk?
As my pop use to say to me--believe nothing of what you read and half of what you see. Truer words were never spoken.
So, What the Hell Am I?
Labels: What The Hell Am I?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home