Valentine's Day--You Are So Screwed
A recently released study has found that when a person is in love, they were less likely to take notice of other attractive men or women:"Feeling love for your romantic partner appears to make everybody else less attractive, and the emotion appears to work in very specific ways in enabling you to push thoughts of that tempting other out of your mind," said Gian Gonzaga of eHarmony, whose study is published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior.That's so sweet, I feel as if my head is going to explode with joy.
"It's almost like love puts blinders on people,"
Love is the great immobilizer. It can take hot people and pair them with people with damned good personalities. Love certainly is blind, as I can attest to. I'm dating way over my head, but love seems to have affected TLDG like a 6-pack of roofies and some Valu-rite vodka. And thank the Lord above for that. If love, or roofies, or sorcery, or whatever the hell didn't cast a spell on TLDG, most likely I'd be scouring the various crack dens of Mitchieville picking up old whores who have syringes hanging out of their eye socket.
Thank you love (and sorcery)
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home