Around The Cabinet In 60 Seconds
In the words of the great Martin Luther King Jr., "Blogging: It's a real son of a bitch". A great man with some great words.So much has happened in the last week in the ole blogosphere that I'm not sure where to start. Fights were a brewing, peoples they was a screamin', little Timmy got the snot kicked out of him. What a week!
And speaking of freshly brewed coffee, have you been to DINO's site lately? Let me try to recap what the last few weeks have been like for the hardest working blogger in the blogosphere: 1) Gets threatened by a member of the Religion Of Piece
2) Gets Warren Kinsella pissed at him (to be fair though, Warren has been bleeding like a beotch for a long time now)
3) Gets threatened again by Warren, who now wants to serve papers on DINO (when will the bleeding stop, Warren?)
If you want to know where the action is, try starting with those links above.
J.M Heinrich, a long time Mitchieville reader, commenter, and all around good human, sent me a link that I just loved. It's on the phenomenon of "pee shivers", and answers the question all men have asked themselves at least 5000 times in their life: Why do I shiver when I pee? Thanks, J,M.!
I always thought that when it comes to bizarre American politics, Berkely stood head and shoulders above all the other cities in the States. I was wrong. You don't have to look any further than Albany to see how progressives are making their corner of the world into a Utopia. Can't have a tax on illegal drugs because it impacts drug dealers too hard? Welcome to Albany. Ya, it's confusing, but the Leather Penguin sorts it all out.
2007 Nobel Literature Prize winner Doris Lessing stated that if Barack Obama (pbuh) wins the Presidency, it won't bode well for him as the chances are good that he will be assassinated. You see, Doris thinks that because Barack Obama (pbuh) is black, someone (we know who she is inferring) will murder him. Rodger, the King Of France puts an historical perspective of the six assassinated/nearly assassinated Presidents and who did the dirty on them.
Pseudonym (if that's his real name--I never get tired of that joke), has the scoop on the recently announced Gary Coleman marriage to a woman twice as young and twice as tall as him. And what a winner Gary has chosen to be his love interest. Yup, it hardly looks as if someone smacked her face in with a bag of hammers. Love is blind though!
Around the Cabinet is now finished. I hope you enjoyed the linkage that I have given you today, there are some gems in there, that's for sure. Stop by all the sidebarians and have a look at what is being written up.
If you have a post you would like me to put up, or if you see something you would like to share with your constituency, send it along to me, I'd be more than happy to tell the small corner of our world about it.
Labels: Around The Cabinet
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home