My Sister-In-Law Isn't Bat-Shit Crazy After All
My brother and his wife were over for supper last Tuesday night (Top Sirloin Roast with all the trimmings) when my favourite sister-in-law told us the magnetic toys my son was playing with were dangerous. She explained that some kid in the States had swallowed the magnetic sticks then they reattached in the stomach and the kid died. Neither my brother or I believed her and then proceeded to tell her that was impossible and how a good doctor could pump those magnetic sticks right out of the little kiddies tummy. Favourite sister-in-law got her back up and we dropped the subject with my brother and I thinking that she was crazy. Imagine my surprise then when I was over at Strangedaze last night reading about the "10 Most Shocking Things Found In People's Stomachs" and I saw this:

Good thing my brother and I aren't doctors eh? So for you, favourite sister-in-law, I say it loud and I say it proud: you were right (beeyach).

Good thing my brother and I aren't doctors eh? So for you, favourite sister-in-law, I say it loud and I say it proud: you were right (beeyach).
Labels: bizarre, Children Dun Wrong, For Your Health, News and reviews
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home