Handicapped Canine-Canadian Stolen From Pet Shop
Police in Edmonton are looking for two dog nappers after a miniature Pincher puppy in an open pen was nabbed on Friday. The miniature Pincher is a rare, tan-coloured pooch, with one distinguishing feature that really stands out:“It’s kind of a unique dog because it only has one testicle,” Hagarty said.What a sad story? Who would be nuts enough to steal a little dog like that? You really have to be prettyballsie to steal a dog right out from under the noses of the workers at the pet shop. I suppose now the dog will be treated like the family jewel, spoiled beyond belief. I'm sure the pet store employee working that day will get the sac. Maybe it's not fair that the guy gets bagged, but you have to be vigilant when you're working.
“It sticks out. I can’t imagine a miniature Pincher’s testicle being overly large but the fact that there’s only one hanging and not the other is gonna help identify this dog.”
Labels: bizarre
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home