Mitchieville Exposed

Keeping up with Reg's wintry theme from yesterday, I decided to leave the warm confines of my palatial winter estate in uptown Mitchieville to take a few pictures of what Mitchieville looked like after yesterdays storm.
I took exactly two pictures before I ran back into the house half frozen. You see, today was -15c and with the wind chill it felt more like -30. Just like in Regs' neck of the woods, we have received more snow so far this winter than all of last winter (with two months to go). Have a look at the front of some of those houses, you'll see about 3-4 foot of snow built up.

I gave away 1000 carbon credits to every Mitchievillian yesterday, but most threw them into their fireplaces to try to stay warm.
As for global warming? That shit isn't flying too well around these parts lately. You'd have a better chance selling ice to Eskimos.
Click on the pics for a bigger view, it's really quite pretty.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home