The Glorious Smell of Victory
Dearest Mitchievillians, excluding those that voted for the Mayor and / or Fenris, this is the finest night of my entire life. Sargon The Magnificent predicted my victory way back in 1907 and so it has come to pass. The people have spoken and one favored citizen has determined the balance of power for the next four years. So what if that favored citizen was wearing a few different shades of burkhas?I don't want to sound like a Grammy recipient, but I owe thanks to my loyal supporters. I'd like to thank my campaign manager for his unwavering support and steady supply of manflesh. Your steak order is in the mail. Without YY, I would have been feasting on prune mush and he is thus rewarded for his services with a special election night feast. Dmorris has already received a fancy new truck, but I have him in mind for a cabinet position. Alice is currently the Minister of Religious Affairs, and soon to be promoted to Minister of Food. Some changes are coming. I will emerge from the underground early next week to take charge. In the meantime, I accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, Paypal and Canadian Tire Money.
Thank you and remember your donations to *BITCH* are tax deductible.
I love you!
Your worship,
Lisa, Mayor Of Mitchieville
Labels: Mitchieville Election 2007
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home