2007 Ontario Provincial Election
For those of you interested in “the other” election tonight, Reg has got your hot links all ready for you. Polls close at 21:00 (9:00 PM for you non-munitions types).CTV News has lots of pretty graphics and is IMHO the best TV news network for online election results.
Elections Ontario for all of you ‘I can figure it out myself’ types here are the results, unfiltered and impartial.
The Globe and Mail. At one time this used to be a damn fine newspaper, now not so much. They are making up with it though with their online election results. I’ve been very impressed with their site the past two federal elections. Reg’s pick of the night.
The Mother Corp. For a left wing take on things.

Reg’s Ontario 2007 Provincial Election prediction:
Lib - 57
PC - 38
NDP - 12
MMP Referendum - 43% support (Defeated)
As for the Mitchieville Election, Reg is calling for a Mitch ‘Super Majority’ of 90% + of the popular vote. I could be wrong, but since I control the munitions, I’m probably not.
DBT – If you are out there drop me a line!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home