Piece of Art or Piece of Communist Trash?
It's been a while since we addressed the question of art here in Mitchieville. I got to thinking of this omission while browsing through pictures for a post I just wrote about climate change "logic". I didn't take the car, I'm a vegetarian, and I didn't even leave my computer chair today, so with the exception of the energy my computer uses, I've had a carbon friendly day. If you went for a walk today or powered your home with wind power, you can purchase some of my leftover carbon credits to offset your scandalous emissions.
But I digress. While browsing, I came across the following picture on a blog I happened across via google images.
According to information accompanying the image, the original cave painting, created by Archibald McKinnon in 1887, is located on Davaar Island, Campbeltown. The Che amendment to the work, racistically referred to as vandalism by heteronormatives, is a modern phenomena. Piece of art, or piece of shit? Cast your votes in comments.
I, Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, and founding member of *BITCH*, and former usurped Mayor of Mitchieville, remind you to purchase carbon offsets if you hope to save your soul.
But I digress. While browsing, I came across the following picture on a blog I happened across via google images.
According to information accompanying the image, the original cave painting, created by Archibald McKinnon in 1887, is located on Davaar Island, Campbeltown. The Che amendment to the work, racistically referred to as vandalism by heteronormatives, is a modern phenomena. Piece of art, or piece of shit? Cast your votes in comments. I, Lisa, multicultural resident of London and Mitchieville, and founding member of *BITCH*, and former usurped Mayor of Mitchieville, remind you to purchase carbon offsets if you hope to save your soul.
Labels: Piece of Art or Piece of Shit
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home