Avril Lavigne Is Out of Your League

If I had a nickle for every time I heard someone say that they would like to have sexual intercourse with Avril Lavigne, I'd have enough money to buy myself a small appliance.
Perhaps you have said that you would also like to have sexual intercourse with Avril Lavigne. Well, impure thoughts are not going to get you anywhere. At the end of the day, all your perverted fantasies are not going to get you closer to having sexual intercourse with Avril Lavigne. You should start with a smaller fantasy. Maybe you could fantasize about the young Lebanese girl with the bad teeth who works at the corner store, I'm sure you have a far better chance of sexual intercourse with her than you do with Avril Lavigne.
Let's face it, the young Lebanese girl with the bad teeth who works at the corner store makes $7.50 an hour, Avril makes that in 1 second. Face it pal, Avril is out of your league.
Labels: Avril Lavigne
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home