The Fruits of Socialism
Into the vacuum created by the suppression of Christianity and heteornormative culture has arisen the new socialist multicultural diversity. As the fabric of the Vimy-Ridge-Canadian mono-culture fades away, replaced by the Half-Canadian burlap feed bag, we can celebrate situational ethics by cherry-picking our culture of the moment. We can celebrate hip-hop when we demand entitlements, we can celebrate rap when putting the beat down on a bitch, we can celebrate hippieness when running from both personal hygene and an obligation to protect the weak. As feminists, we can demand more pay, reduced taxes on products we buy, and ignore the torture and murder of women.
Every weekend, along with my personal assistant Lynxia, I go to a hospital to provide hope and cheer, in a socialist way, to the sick. We walk through the waiting room, handing out political brochures. This last weekend we were on a campaign to support Open Borders, the right of anyone to Canadian citizenship and access to our health care system. Since people have to wait a long time to get to speak to the English speaking triage nurse, I have plenty of time to lecture people on the importance of tolerance. Sometimes the english speaking nurse doesn't speak english too well (kinda like the high school math teachers that we have that are doing those 80k a year high school math jobs that Vimy-Ridge-Canadians do not want to do).
Then we go into the wards. Security never stops us, because I am wearing the tartan turban of the Tuberbergers, and Lynxia is wearing full habib. I know a few words of Gu-gu-gu, which is the language celebrated by the Hospital Security village people. We clang our ceremonial machetes together, do the spin around dance, and wiggle our fingers over our ears in honor of the falsest prophet Blasphemian. Then, Lynxia and I get into the wards, where we continue our good work.
I was searching the internet for some suitable socialist filler to read to the sick. Here is a nice piece that is both anti-christian and celebrates a pre-christian culture (*). It is refreshing to see that white people are realizing that they do not have a white culture and are looking to politically correct paganism for role models. There is alot more of this celebration of diversity around in Former-Vimy-Ridge-Canadian circles. This is good news! What a great way to spike the guns of the heteronormatives and the christians! This is one of the fruits of Socialism. Harvest starts in September! Expect a bumper crop, and demand subsidies!
You too can help the sick. But with your money, I can help them more and faster, and you do not have to be around sick people. Send me your money. Believe me, after you have been in the tropical skin diseases ward at Sunnybrook, you will be reaching for your wallet.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this at both Mitchieville and DustMyBroom!
Every weekend, along with my personal assistant Lynxia, I go to a hospital to provide hope and cheer, in a socialist way, to the sick. We walk through the waiting room, handing out political brochures. This last weekend we were on a campaign to support Open Borders, the right of anyone to Canadian citizenship and access to our health care system. Since people have to wait a long time to get to speak to the English speaking triage nurse, I have plenty of time to lecture people on the importance of tolerance. Sometimes the english speaking nurse doesn't speak english too well (kinda like the high school math teachers that we have that are doing those 80k a year high school math jobs that Vimy-Ridge-Canadians do not want to do).
Then we go into the wards. Security never stops us, because I am wearing the tartan turban of the Tuberbergers, and Lynxia is wearing full habib. I know a few words of Gu-gu-gu, which is the language celebrated by the Hospital Security village people. We clang our ceremonial machetes together, do the spin around dance, and wiggle our fingers over our ears in honor of the falsest prophet Blasphemian. Then, Lynxia and I get into the wards, where we continue our good work.
I was searching the internet for some suitable socialist filler to read to the sick. Here is a nice piece that is both anti-christian and celebrates a pre-christian culture (*). It is refreshing to see that white people are realizing that they do not have a white culture and are looking to politically correct paganism for role models. There is alot more of this celebration of diversity around in Former-Vimy-Ridge-Canadian circles. This is good news! What a great way to spike the guns of the heteronormatives and the christians! This is one of the fruits of Socialism. Harvest starts in September! Expect a bumper crop, and demand subsidies!
You too can help the sick. But with your money, I can help them more and faster, and you do not have to be around sick people. Send me your money. Believe me, after you have been in the tropical skin diseases ward at Sunnybrook, you will be reaching for your wallet.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this at both Mitchieville and DustMyBroom!
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home