Good-Bye Fergy
I just found out a few minutes ago from The Broom, that Mark Ferguson, you know him as Fergy, has passed away:
On a personal note, after my best friend passed away last year, Fergy sent me a really heartfelt email with his condolences, he did the same when my father passed away a few months later. He followed up those emails with others, asking if I was okay and seeing if there was anything he could do for me. That's the type of solid guy he was.
Judging from the messages on Darcey's site, I wasn't the only one he extended his thoughts and prayers to, he seemed to have made a difference in the lives of many people.
We're really going to miss Fergy in Mitchieville, he will always be remembered here.
Rest in Peace, Fergy
Mark passed away last night. I’m very sorry to tell you all this. He wanted to make sure that I kept you guys up to date because he valued each and every one of your friendships. He was a great friend to us and we are very sad to hear that he passed. Less than 2 weeks ago, him and I were sitting out in the front yard talking about life. Thank you all for your kind words and prayers. He is no longer suffering.This is a very sad day. My prayers and thoughts go out to the family and friends of Mark.
On a personal note, after my best friend passed away last year, Fergy sent me a really heartfelt email with his condolences, he did the same when my father passed away a few months later. He followed up those emails with others, asking if I was okay and seeing if there was anything he could do for me. That's the type of solid guy he was.
Judging from the messages on Darcey's site, I wasn't the only one he extended his thoughts and prayers to, he seemed to have made a difference in the lives of many people.
We're really going to miss Fergy in Mitchieville, he will always be remembered here.
Rest in Peace, Fergy
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home