Michael Vick Thinks God Is #1

Michael Vick declared that he found God today, which makes me think that the saying, "Religion is the last refuge of scoundrels", as absolutely true:
"We all make mistakes," said Michael Vick. "Dogfighting is a terrible thing and I reject it ... I found Jesus and turned my life over to God. I think that's the right thing to do as of right now."This guy is unreal. As I said in previous posts, a mistake is an error in judgement due to poor reasoning. What Vick did was no error, it was calculated, it was reasoned and he was in a sane mental state.
People like Vick tend to find God when they are in jail, not before being sentenced. Although I think that's exactly why Vick found God, it may make an impression on a judge.
Everything this work of art does is calculated. Don't let him fool you by telling you he made a mistake, don't let him fool you by saying he found God, don't let him fool you when he tells you his name is Michael Vick, that's probably horseshit, too.
Don't let the dawg out
Labels: Michael Vick
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home