Gun Control Is Working Miracles In Britain
Although they sport some of the toughest gun control laws in the world, British officials are now admitting that gun crime is going through the roof:Despite a ban on handguns introduced in 1997 after 16 children and their teacher were shot dead in the Dunblane massacre the previous year, their use in crimes has almost doubled to reach 4,671 in 2005-06.Maybe the disadvantaged British youth need more midnight basketball, it seems to have worked wonders in Toronto.
This ain't exactly a secret, but the only reason a disarmed populace is still alive is because the nasty boys with guns have decided not to kill them yet.
Gun control is one of the main tenets of any good socialist government. A disarmed populace, although always at the mercy of any crackhead with $50, is alot safer to the government than an armed populace that is willing to defend themselves from tyranny. What's a few dead bodies along the way when you're trying to implement an agenda?
Remember the words of Louis Veullot, "When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles."
As Britain slips further into chaos...
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home