Paris Hilton In German GQ

So, GQ Germany claims it's the most widely read German men's magazine, yet it states clearly on the cover: "55 pages of fashion--What you should buy". How the mighty have fallen.
Paris looks good though. It seems the German's have a thing about Paris. Yup, once they're into Paris, it's hard to get them out. Thank you, I'll be here all night.

My German is a bit rusty, but I'm nearly positive that says, "We all have to save energy. That's why I'm negotiating with the motor companies to release a cool designed hybrid".
God help us all if that is true. Can you imagine the Paris hybrid? It would be like the ultimate retard car ever designed. I'm thinking it would look something like the car Homer designed for his brothers car company in the Simpson's, except with a monstrous backseat for ultimate comfy humpings.
Labels: Hollyweirdo's, Paris Hilton
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home