The Mayor Goes Camping--Part 2/3

There is nothing like a beautiful morning in Northern Ontario. The air is crisp, the sun is shining, I just got one of the best rub and tugs of my life, wow, the world is my oyster. It's time to go spelunking.

I've managed to get my most manly frame through all the cracks and crevices of cave #1 and am ready to move on to a new adventure. Come with The Mayor, this is going to be a golden day!

I'm not sure how the hell I'm going to get out of this cave, it's pretty small. My stomach hurts, is that rain I feel? It's kind of cold down here, I'm hungry, is that a bear? Did I mention my tummy hurts?

This seems like a good place to take a shit. What? No shitting in the kettles? What kind of a stupid rule are you pikers making up? Sacred Indian what? Whatever, you're oppressing me. Do you know who I am?!!! I'll have your job, punk.

The end of a beautiful day. I wonder where my legitimate kids and TLDG are? Come to think of it, I haven't seen them in about 4 hours. I hope they're okay. I'm sure they are, I secretly packed them all 5 pounds of meat in their knap-sack.
Labels: The Mayor Goes Camping
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home