Success in Canada
When I was managing a telemarketing call center, one of my better salespersons was a woman of color. Not that that mattered, what did matter was that she was a great salesperson, and that she shared with me some insight into Success in Canada.
She thought it was funny, indeed stupid, that people became outraged over abuses of welfare, immigration, and unemployment insurance. In her culture, nobody 'owns' the government, so cheating social programs was not cheating. It was just being smart.
As a smart lady, she had two sets of identity cards. One was collecting welfare for herself and her beloved daughter. The other owned the house where welfare mom was living. So the other enjoyed all the advantages of being a landlord, like expensing improvements. The other also worked in the legal market economy. When I met the smart lady, she was collecting unemployment. (The telemarketing firm I worked for was a little shady: we paid in 'cash', to 'consultants', and never asked for social insurance numbers). So, the smart lady had three revenue streams: welfare, unemployment, and telemarketing. She had been doing this since her daughter was born. She used the daughter as a lever to gain Canadian citizenship.
Now, word of this got out to the staff. One of them, a white male, became angry. But as smart lady put it, he did not 'own' the Canadian government. It was not 'his' money she was enjoying. In her mind, she was doing nothing wrong. Infact, angry white male was a bonehead, because he was not doing the same. Eventually, the white male 'walked the plank' (my cultures term for being fired) and happy profitability descended upon the operation. Sales were being made, so I was happy.
And the fact is, nobody 'owns' Canada. Sure, the taxpayers are not getting value for their money when programs are abused, when activists use manipulation to increase their pay and percs, when the Main Stream Media passes off fiction for facts. But instead of crying wolf, should you not be joining the wolf pack?
The elites that run Canada do not reflect the moral system of those that created the country. The suppression of Vimy-Ridge-Canadian culture is well documented, well funded, and supported by judges, bureaucrats, and the media. Maybe it is time for my fellow Vimy-Ridge-Canadians to realize that they do not 'own' Canada, and that the legislated values of the country are up for grabs. If our ethnic minority wants to gobble at the trough, we better act like the rest of the pigs.
Taxpayer rights fanatics will turn green when I suggest that they abandon their moralistic abilitist system, and instead embrace rape and pillage motivated by greed. Like, who cares? The human beings who actually work the levers and ratchets of administration do not care. The activists who should be looking out for the human qualities of the weak and simple in their care are instead seeking better parking spots, office space, and the hiring of relatives.
Now, I can turn a blind eye to the corruption of others, because my wolf eyes are scanning for richer prizes for myself. A friend works in a trades union. Sure, he is paid well, and he gets great benefits, but he is taxed heavily. But the superior union electrician makes cash on 'side jobs'. He puts in pot lights and switches, usually using material that he has stolen from his employer. So, his tax burden is, well, proportionally quite small. This way, the blue collar guy can obtain the house and horse farm, the swimming pool and the kegs of single malt scotch. This is the underground economy ... and you should be swimming in it.
And all of you should stop bitching about corrupt taxspenders and think of ways to become one yourself. If Albertans really wanted a 'better deal' from Ottawa, their path should lead to the example of the FLQ. Grow up. The Statists have won. The proof of their victory is gun control, legalization of abortion, and gay marriage. Now, comrades, it is time to gather together and make the Statists pay for our votes.
Next year, I want to see a mayor of Toronto handing a cheque to the Orangemen, with a shit eating grin on his face. I want to be lazy and rich. I want it handed to me. My first goal is a proportionate amount of social spending, spent on me and my followers. I will keep the numbers, report the suffering, and discover new outrages that require fresh applications of cash, grants, jobs for loyalists, and media worship.
As I am driven by your 'honest' home, or your 'honest' place of work, I will be getting a blow job from a feminist, a la mode Clinton. I will travel to exotic locations with mistresses and syncophants, while you stay at home and eat beans. I will never travel in rush hour. My gasoline, whiskey, and cigarettes are taxed, but others pay that tax. My housing you will pay for. My children will get free everything. And none of it will be enough. So, sell out and sign up. The Statists are masochists with money, and we should become whores with whips.
Pay attention to this: Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this at both Mitchieville and DustMyBroom
She thought it was funny, indeed stupid, that people became outraged over abuses of welfare, immigration, and unemployment insurance. In her culture, nobody 'owns' the government, so cheating social programs was not cheating. It was just being smart.
As a smart lady, she had two sets of identity cards. One was collecting welfare for herself and her beloved daughter. The other owned the house where welfare mom was living. So the other enjoyed all the advantages of being a landlord, like expensing improvements. The other also worked in the legal market economy. When I met the smart lady, she was collecting unemployment. (The telemarketing firm I worked for was a little shady: we paid in 'cash', to 'consultants', and never asked for social insurance numbers). So, the smart lady had three revenue streams: welfare, unemployment, and telemarketing. She had been doing this since her daughter was born. She used the daughter as a lever to gain Canadian citizenship.
Now, word of this got out to the staff. One of them, a white male, became angry. But as smart lady put it, he did not 'own' the Canadian government. It was not 'his' money she was enjoying. In her mind, she was doing nothing wrong. Infact, angry white male was a bonehead, because he was not doing the same. Eventually, the white male 'walked the plank' (my cultures term for being fired) and happy profitability descended upon the operation. Sales were being made, so I was happy.
And the fact is, nobody 'owns' Canada. Sure, the taxpayers are not getting value for their money when programs are abused, when activists use manipulation to increase their pay and percs, when the Main Stream Media passes off fiction for facts. But instead of crying wolf, should you not be joining the wolf pack?
The elites that run Canada do not reflect the moral system of those that created the country. The suppression of Vimy-Ridge-Canadian culture is well documented, well funded, and supported by judges, bureaucrats, and the media. Maybe it is time for my fellow Vimy-Ridge-Canadians to realize that they do not 'own' Canada, and that the legislated values of the country are up for grabs. If our ethnic minority wants to gobble at the trough, we better act like the rest of the pigs.
Taxpayer rights fanatics will turn green when I suggest that they abandon their moralistic abilitist system, and instead embrace rape and pillage motivated by greed. Like, who cares? The human beings who actually work the levers and ratchets of administration do not care. The activists who should be looking out for the human qualities of the weak and simple in their care are instead seeking better parking spots, office space, and the hiring of relatives.
Now, I can turn a blind eye to the corruption of others, because my wolf eyes are scanning for richer prizes for myself. A friend works in a trades union. Sure, he is paid well, and he gets great benefits, but he is taxed heavily. But the superior union electrician makes cash on 'side jobs'. He puts in pot lights and switches, usually using material that he has stolen from his employer. So, his tax burden is, well, proportionally quite small. This way, the blue collar guy can obtain the house and horse farm, the swimming pool and the kegs of single malt scotch. This is the underground economy ... and you should be swimming in it.
And all of you should stop bitching about corrupt taxspenders and think of ways to become one yourself. If Albertans really wanted a 'better deal' from Ottawa, their path should lead to the example of the FLQ. Grow up. The Statists have won. The proof of their victory is gun control, legalization of abortion, and gay marriage. Now, comrades, it is time to gather together and make the Statists pay for our votes.
Next year, I want to see a mayor of Toronto handing a cheque to the Orangemen, with a shit eating grin on his face. I want to be lazy and rich. I want it handed to me. My first goal is a proportionate amount of social spending, spent on me and my followers. I will keep the numbers, report the suffering, and discover new outrages that require fresh applications of cash, grants, jobs for loyalists, and media worship.
As I am driven by your 'honest' home, or your 'honest' place of work, I will be getting a blow job from a feminist, a la mode Clinton. I will travel to exotic locations with mistresses and syncophants, while you stay at home and eat beans. I will never travel in rush hour. My gasoline, whiskey, and cigarettes are taxed, but others pay that tax. My housing you will pay for. My children will get free everything. And none of it will be enough. So, sell out and sign up. The Statists are masochists with money, and we should become whores with whips.
Pay attention to this: Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts.
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this at both Mitchieville and DustMyBroom
Labels: Fenris
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home