Man Wakes Up With Headache--Still Lucky To Have Head
If you've ever had a pounding headache, you can sympathise with Michael Eugene Moylan. If you've ever had a bullet lodged in your skull and just think it's a headache, you can REALLY sympathize with Michael Eugene Moylan:Moylan, 45, woke up at 4:30 a.m. and thought he had suffered an aneurism or that his wife had elbowed him in his sleep, authorities said.I have a similar story to that. Last year I woke up in the middle of the night complaining of a terrible ear ache. I drove to the hospital only to find out that when I was sleeping, TLDG hired a work crew to install a telephone pole into my head. After the doctors removed it and told me what happened, my face went red with embarrassment. I got back at that little rapscallion though, I totally TP'd her car the next day. HAHAHA, don't mess with the best!
His wife drove him to the hospital where doctors said a bullet had lodged behind his right ear. Authorities obtained a search warrant for the couple's home, located in an upscale gated community, and arrested the wife, Mascara said.
Labels: bizarre
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home