Opus and Andy May Be Screwed
The world has been holding its collective breath, wondering whether Opie and Andy are going to be fired for disgusting on-air comments made last week. Just when you thought they may have weathered the storm, the mighty Al Sharpton weighs in and sets everything on its nappy-hoed head again:
Is anyone else as excited as I am that in a very short while Al Sharpton is going to give his decision as to whether Opie and Andy should be fired? I'm giddy with anticipation, I could hardly sleep a wink last night. All day I have been on tenterhooks, waiting for Al Sharpton's mighty decree. Please Al, please, should they be fired or should they get to keep their job?
Oh man, I'm so excited I have to pee. I hope he doesn't make a ruling while I'm in the washroom urinating.
How did America survive before Al Sharpton?
The Rev. Al Sharpton, who called the stunt "ugly and outrageous," said he would meet with his associates today to discuss whether they'll call for Opie and Anthony's firing.
Is anyone else as excited as I am that in a very short while Al Sharpton is going to give his decision as to whether Opie and Andy should be fired? I'm giddy with anticipation, I could hardly sleep a wink last night. All day I have been on tenterhooks, waiting for Al Sharpton's mighty decree. Please Al, please, should they be fired or should they get to keep their job?Oh man, I'm so excited I have to pee. I hope he doesn't make a ruling while I'm in the washroom urinating.
How did America survive before Al Sharpton?
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home