Cameron Diaz, Heartbroken in Hawaii?
Cameron Diaz, who recently split from longtime lover Justin Timberlake, seems to have quickly found a replacement. She has been nursing her broken heart in Hawaii and just happens to have taken to surfing or perhaps just to professional surfborder Kelly Slater. The couple have been seen spending ooldles of time together. I was lucky enough to have caught an exclusive phone conversation she had with Timberlake."So, ya, Justin, guess who's sexy back I am looking at right now? And unlike yours it is rippling with muscles. See, I am justified, there is no ring on my finger, I am free to frolick in the waves with my new hottie. So you can cry ME a river, honey, and not in that falsetto voice either, it ain't no lie, baby, bye, bye, bye (click)
(Ring) My Love, I didn't mean it, Like, I love you, I want you back, it's tearing up my heart, please, take me back, pleeeeaasse. Whaaa!!
Gossip By Luvy Famous
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home