24--8am
"Chloe, it's me, Jack""My God Jack, are you okay?"
"I don't have much time to talk, I found Abu Masir before he had my pants hemmed. I exterminated him"
"Thank goodness, Jack"
"I need you to help me. I need all the information you can get on a *Tippy*. He's a Canine-American, I think he has ties to the terrorists"
"Okay Jack"
"He's here with me now, so far he's being a good boy, but I can't get any information from him, he's talking in some sort of foreign language. Find out what the word *woof* and *grrrrr* mean"
"Will do, Jack. What are you going to do with him?
"First I'm going to rub his belly, and if he doesn't talk I'm going to kill him"
"My God, Jack"
"Shut up, Chloe, go get me what I need...oh, one last thing, download some porn onto my phone"
To be continued...
24-7am
Labels: 24
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home