Tiny Trap Tuesday
MindTrap Monday was a smashing success. Everyone had such an amazing time, we even heard from Fergy again. God, I really missed that little rascal, it's very nice to have him back.You may have read that last paragraph and said to yourself that there seems to be something wrong with The Mayor, that I seem to be overly happy and jovial. Yes, your feelings are correct, you are tuned into me, and I must say that I am taken back by your insight. The reason I am being so nice is bsimple: I have recieved a few emails this week telling me that I have been coming across as cynical lately, that I have been far too sarcastic. My first though was to write these people back and tell them to go eff themselves, but then I thought that maybe that wouldn't be the right thing to do.
Instead, I have decided that for the next week, no matter what kind of story comes across my large, mahogany desk, no matter who says what to me or who does this and or that to me, I am going to be upbeat and positive.
Here is the answer to yesterdays question:
She fired the new employee on the spotThe Retired Geez, whos son is in hospital after surviving an incredible copter crash (go see RG's site and have a boo at what his son looks like), Butch and Fergy all scored correctly.
After day two, Butch leads the pack with two correct answers. The game is young though, there is still plenty of time to find Butch, sabotage him, and win the game. But first we make love. (???)
Here is the next amazing question to this overly amazing game:
A barge loaded with pig iron was in a lock. For some unknown reason the captain of the barge threw his iron overboard into the water. What happened to the water level in the lock?I know that if I could just understand the question I would get it right. I also know that if the question was in its original Latin, I would answer it correcty and all you people would be looking at the question all drooly-like and slackjaw and not knowing what to say. So, hahaha on you. Wow, that was incredibly insensitive. Again, I'm very sorry for that outburst, I have to remain positive. I'll do better tomorrow.
Labels: MindTrap Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home