Piece of Art or Piece of Shit
Though the Mayor of Mitchieville continues to discriminate against females by depriving them of good cuts of male flesh, he does on occasion have a good idea. Specifically, I am referring to his continued efforts to determine once and for all the creative path that Mitchievillians should follow. Inspired by London Controller Gord Hume's vision of a creative city, the Mayor has been seeking public intput on the region's aesthetic preferences.
I am inspired by his efforts and so I present Basil's rendition of Paris Bacchus for your consideration:

Piece of art, piece of plagarism or piece of shit? Your input will determine how your neighbour's money is spent.
I, Lisa, am trusted with the keys to the city of Mitchieville, but am denied a unique login. With the help of Fenris - yes, your money is still needed - I shall solve the garbage crisis and usurp the Mayor. Let the coup begin and may the best tyrant win!
I am inspired by his efforts and so I present Basil's rendition of Paris Bacchus for your consideration:

Piece of art, piece of plagarism or piece of shit? Your input will determine how your neighbour's money is spent.
I, Lisa, am trusted with the keys to the city of Mitchieville, but am denied a unique login. With the help of Fenris - yes, your money is still needed - I shall solve the garbage crisis and usurp the Mayor. Let the coup begin and may the best tyrant win!
Labels: Piece of Art or Piece of Shit
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home