Think Globally, Act Locally, and Demand Handouts!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Mayor's Linkie Love

Today's linkie love is brought to you by Jessica Biel and her snake-like tongue. You would think a picture like that would give The Mayor a few dirty thoughts. Truth be told, the only thing I thought when I saw that picture is, I bet Jessica Biel can scrape the bottom of a fruit cup with her tongue. Wouldn't that be handy? I need help. Send Fenris money.

I was watching a show tonight, I think it might have been called, "America's next super-model". They were interviewing a potential candidate for the next super-model job, and she said, "I always knew that modeling would be very hard, but I didn't think it was going to be very hard". The Mayor loves this girl now. I can honestly say, in my heart, that girl is everything that is right about America.

Mom spanked the gay out of me--This is a YouTube, or I guess now it's GooTube, clip that will make you feel uncomfortable. I watched this clip by myself and I still felt embarrassed. Not dirty, just embarrassed. And so will you.

More Moslem hijinx at The Florida Cracker--Donnah's post fits in nicely with the piece I wrote today concerning Moslems not picking up fares because the passenger had a seeing eye dog. You did read my post, didn't you?

Choose and Watch--hundreds of streaming TV stations at your fingertips. A little bit for everyone. Sports, entertainment, dirty crap, stuff like that.

A break-up letter and a guys response--A girl goes to a bar with her boyfriend, blows two complete strangers in the washroom, and then sends her ex-boyfriend an *I'm sorry* letter. Have a boo at his response.

Type in your birthday to the Birthday Calculator and a trillion little factoids will come up. This is more fun than I could handle, but maybe you have greater powers of concentration than I do. Or maybe you give a shit, I know I didn't.

A slow day for links, I know. Maybe that has something to do with the lack of links you have sent me. Does that sound right to you? Oh yes, it sounds right to me. It's okay though, I still love you. Even though you're lazy.

Labels: Islamic Tolerance, Linkie Love

posted by The Mayor at 8:25 PM

|

Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us


<< Home

Contributors

  • command economy
  • Reg
  • The Mayor
  • Fenris Badwulf
Donations To The Christian Children's Fund
  • Click HERE and see why.

Best Canadian Blog The 2007 Weblog Awards Mitchieville Kicks Ass!

Previous Posts

  • Madonna Adopts an African Child
  • D Cup Socialism
  • Let's Play, "Who's the Real Victim?"
  • Scarlett Johansson is Disease Free-Possibly
  • Yentl is Mental
  • The Mayor's Linkie Love
  • One Size does not fit all
  • Ted Turner-The Rich Jimmy Carter
  • Smoking Pot Does Make You Smarter
  • The World Denounces North Korea
    • Mitchieville Cabinet

    • Campaign Manager
    • Re-Educationer-Fenris Badwulf
    • House Leaders
    • Parliamentary Chef
    • Defence Minister
    • Finance Minister
    • Native Affairs
    • Munitions - Reg
    • Culture & Arts
    • Information Minister
    • Environment Minister
    • Womyn's Affairs
    • Religious Affairs
    • Senate

    • Cannuckistan Chronicles
    • Florida Cracker
    • The Leather Penguin
    • Marginalized ACTION Dinosaur
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Backbenchers

    • 49th Parallel
    • Angry
    • Attu
    • Battle of Ontario
    • Blazing Cat Fur
    • Blog Quebecois
    • Catprint in the Mash
    • Dangerous Logic
    • Don Surber
    • Dr Mookie Love
    • Enig-Mac
    • Enjoy Every Sandwich
    • Grant Miller Media
    • Grouchy Old Cripple
    • Ice Princess
    • Kathy Shadle
    • Keyser Söze
    • Knowledge is Power
    • Last Of The Few
    • Limits of Respectability
    • Loganotron
    • Mean Ol' Meanie
    • Mugs
    • OMMAG
    • Proud To Be Canadian
    • Rumcorps
    • Right off The Shore
    • Samantha Burns
    • Six Meat Buffet
    • Small Dead Animals
    • Steamboat McGoo
    • Taylor & Company
    • The Digital Brownshirt
    • The Drunken Stepfather
    • The Halls of Macadamia
    • The Last Amazon
    • The Daily Bayonet
    • Wonder Woman
    • Enemies of the State

    • Commissar Suvorov
    • dmorris
    • Dmorris
    • Lisa
    • DINO
    • dmorris
    • Reg
    • dmorris
    • Fenris
    • dmorris
    • Political Prisoners

    • Jack’s Newswatch
    • Purple Tory
    • The Black Rod
    • The Trusty Tory
    • Unambiguously Ambidextrous
    • Humor

      Powered by Blogger


      Mitchieville is worth $100,000,000.00.
      and your blog isn't.


    All content property of The Mayor, unless otherwise noted. This is under a creative commons license.

    Subscribe with Bloglines

    stats count