Madonna Adopts an African Child
It looks as though Madonna has bought, I mean adopted a Malawian child:
Technically, Madonna lives in England. The father of this child might want to get a forwarding address of the child he just sold into slavery.
I have no trouble with Madonna adopting an African child, I'm sure the nanny of this kid will treat the youngin well. What I have trouble with, is Madonna was in Africa checking out some of the projects she sponsors regarding AIDS orphans. This child doesn't have AIDS and it isn't an orphan. The kid has a father and a grandmother, so really what Madonna is doing is taking a perfectly good child out of Africa so she can brag about what a good gaped-tooth whore she has become. Big whoopie, child stealer.
I will not be impressed until a Hollyweirdo adopts an AIDS infected, one-legged African orphan who has 7000 flies in its mouth. Africa has become a kennel for rich assholes like Madonna who steal babies like she's shopping for chihuahua's at the pound. If Madonna really cared, she'd take some of her incredible wealth, have some decent housing built for the entire village, supply them with food and drinking water and let the kid live with her father.
80 cents a day, Madonna, 80 cents a day
Picture from The Superficial
"I am the father of David, who has been adopted," Banda, 32, told The Associated Press Tuesday. "I am very very happy because as you can see there is poverty in this village and I know he will be very well looked after in America."
Technically, Madonna lives in England. The father of this child might want to get a forwarding address of the child he just sold into slavery. I have no trouble with Madonna adopting an African child, I'm sure the nanny of this kid will treat the youngin well. What I have trouble with, is Madonna was in Africa checking out some of the projects she sponsors regarding AIDS orphans. This child doesn't have AIDS and it isn't an orphan. The kid has a father and a grandmother, so really what Madonna is doing is taking a perfectly good child out of Africa so she can brag about what a good gaped-tooth whore she has become. Big whoopie, child stealer.
I will not be impressed until a Hollyweirdo adopts an AIDS infected, one-legged African orphan who has 7000 flies in its mouth. Africa has become a kennel for rich assholes like Madonna who steal babies like she's shopping for chihuahua's at the pound. If Madonna really cared, she'd take some of her incredible wealth, have some decent housing built for the entire village, supply them with food and drinking water and let the kid live with her father.
80 cents a day, Madonna, 80 cents a day
Picture from The Superficial
Labels: Madonna
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home