Madonna Slams Adoption Critics
Speaking on the Oprah Winfrey show (Oprah is the CNN for idiot housewives), Madonna expressed her outrage at critics who have criticized her for adopting a child from Africa:She tells Winfrey, "I'm disappointed because it discourages other people from doing the same thing - for anybody who had the idea that they, too, would like to open their home and give a life to a child living in an orphanage who might possibly not live past the age of five. I feel like the media is doing a great disservice to all the orphans of Africa, period, not just Malawi, by turning it into such a negative thing."First off, the child Madonna adopted isn't an orphan, the child has a father that's alive. That's like saying you have an AIDS baby but all the child suffers from is a case of bleeding gums and a sore bum.
Second off, this isn't going to discourage anyone from adopting babies from Africa. It might discourage moral people from adopting babies that have parents that are still alive, but I suppose as long as there are still folks who have a conscience and aren't raving scumbags with more money than brains, who actually care about starving children and humanity, and aren't using poor black children as their *look at what a good person I am, I own a black baby* banner of love, then yes, it might discourage those folks. But for dead-beat assholes like Madonna's ilk, it won't discourage them one bit.
You see, this is the main reason why black people hate whitey. And I can't blame them one bit. Madonna has no right taking a child out of Africa and smuggling him to England. That child has a father who loves that kid, Madonna just wants that baby so she can use it as a status symbol, and possibly for spare parts. If Madonna loved that child so much she would give him back to his father. If Madonna loved black people so much she would tie a noose around her neck and hang herself and then get someone to set her on fire. Sure, it might not prove she loves black people, but it would make me extremely happy.
Adopt this, bitch
Labels: Madonna
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home