Sunday Nights Are Stressful
They certainly are, but not for Mitchievillian's that vote for The Mayor (I'll explain after the article)For many Americans, Sunday nights make people feel stressed out and depressed.If you vote for me, you'll never have to work another Monday morning again. Can The Mayor really rid us of Monday mornings? Can The Mayor, with a mighty swoop of his manly pen, make Monday mornings disappear? Yes. Yes I can.
"I never sleep on Sunday night very well because I'm worried about going to work on Monday morning," said one worrier. "My job is very stressful and you kind of have to gear up for Monday and getting back into that."
I certainly can make Monday mornings disappear, you'll never have to work another one as long as you live. As long as you vote for me, The Mayor, December 25.
**BTW-Lisa and Fenris want to extend the work week to 55 hours a week, with Monday mornings starting (mandatory for all Mitchievillian's) at 5:30 am.
Paid by Concerned Citizens of Mitchieville--Vote The Mayor
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home