Wedding Night Blues
According to a survey from Brides, just over half of the brides surveyed said they intended on consumeating their vows on their wedding night:
Couples should put nearly all the value of their relationship on physical intimacy. If your wife is able to walk the day after you get married, then you have failed her as a man.
I hear people say that sex is no big deal in their relationship, that they can take it or leave it. When I hear that, red flags immediately appear, for I know that their relationship is doomed. No matter what any egghead tells you, sex is the most important part of a relationship, when sex gets boring or routine, then the days of seeing a sparkle in your lovers eyes ever again are finished, you may as well sign up for Yahoo personals because the *love-train* has left the station.
A steady diet of banging uglies is required for any relationship to flourish, anything less than a full assault 4-5 times a week on your lover is necessary to keep that loving feeling between successful couples. "But I'm so tired, I had a long, hard day at work". Really? Suck it up sunshine, if you can find the time to watch *Sex in the City*, you can find time to play *Sex in the Bedroom* for an hour. God damned, what has happened to our moral compass?
The real reason why about half the couples don't consummate their marriage on their wedding night is simple, most couples now live together before they tie the knot, so sex between them isn't anything new, it can wait until the next day. Fair enough, just as long as they know that the next day there better be some wailing and screaming coming out from behind those doors.
About one in three brides-to-be expect to hop in the sack and snooze after the wedding reception. One in 10 say they anticipate staying up late swapping stories from the big day.If that is true, then my penis and I are extremely offended.
That leaves just over half of brides consummating their vows, according to a recent Brides.com survey of 1,057 women.
While Haltzman believes the question of "to have sex or not to have sex" on the actual night of the nuptials is not a big deal, passing on sex that first night could be a sign the couple is not putting enough value on physical intimacy.
Couples should put nearly all the value of their relationship on physical intimacy. If your wife is able to walk the day after you get married, then you have failed her as a man.
I hear people say that sex is no big deal in their relationship, that they can take it or leave it. When I hear that, red flags immediately appear, for I know that their relationship is doomed. No matter what any egghead tells you, sex is the most important part of a relationship, when sex gets boring or routine, then the days of seeing a sparkle in your lovers eyes ever again are finished, you may as well sign up for Yahoo personals because the *love-train* has left the station.
A steady diet of banging uglies is required for any relationship to flourish, anything less than a full assault 4-5 times a week on your lover is necessary to keep that loving feeling between successful couples. "But I'm so tired, I had a long, hard day at work". Really? Suck it up sunshine, if you can find the time to watch *Sex in the City*, you can find time to play *Sex in the Bedroom* for an hour. God damned, what has happened to our moral compass?
The real reason why about half the couples don't consummate their marriage on their wedding night is simple, most couples now live together before they tie the knot, so sex between them isn't anything new, it can wait until the next day. Fair enough, just as long as they know that the next day there better be some wailing and screaming coming out from behind those doors.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home