Meat Loaf is a Meat Head
What do you suppose it sounds like when a Meat Loaf cries? I figure it's much like the sound of grease sizzling in a frying pan. Here's Meat Loaf's take on what happened to him on American Idol the other night:He said the only thing he remembers is the television people telling him that he had less than two minutes before he went on, and then he was walking off the stage and thought he was going to pass out.What is it in this day and age that make grown men think it's okay to admit they cry like a baby? Even if Meatball cried like a baby, the manly response would have been to lie and say, "It didn't bother me in the least, I sucked it up. Yup, I sucked it up then I fucked Paula Abdul".
He has no memory of what happened in the middle. He admits he sat down and began to "cry like a baby" afterwards.
The last thing this world needs to hear is a boo-hoo story from a blubbering mess of a human who is named after artery clogging food products.
Stop yer crying like a whiney bat out of hell
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home