MENSA Friday
We haven't had a MENSA Friday is quite some time, I think I might have lost upwards of 95,000 readers because of it, and that saddens me like the death of a personal pet. Well, my sadness ends today, because MENSA Friday is back...for now.
I have four great questions today, guaranteed to please that outrageously sexy brain of yours.
Good luck:
Let's see who will take the reigns of *Mitchieville MENSA-Head of the week*, this week. Leave your answers in the comment box, and we'll go by the honour system from now on. If you have some or all of the answers, leave them in the box, and just don't look at the comments before yours.
Sound fair?
I have four great questions today, guaranteed to please that outrageously sexy brain of yours.
Good luck:
1) David is half his father Duncan's age. In 10 years, David will be three-fifths Duncan's age. Ten years ago, David was one-third Duncan's age. How old are David and Duncan now?I need to invent *Penthouse Friday*, relating around questions that I actually have a chance in hell of answering.
22 and 44
16 and 32
20 and 40
18 and 36
2) Peter likes Susan but not Shawna. He likes Nancy but not Edith, and he likes William but not Charles. Following this same logic, will he like Roger or Chris? (it has nothing to do with the *H*)
3) What word can be found if one fills in the missing letters: S_ _ _u_p_ _ _ _i_n?
4) A word square is composed of four words that read the same across and down. The first word of the following square has been filled in for you. Complete the square with the missing three words using five E's; Four N's; two each M, A, D; and one S, in total (16 letters for the complete square).
M A N E
A
N
E
Let's see who will take the reigns of *Mitchieville MENSA-Head of the week*, this week. Leave your answers in the comment box, and we'll go by the honour system from now on. If you have some or all of the answers, leave them in the box, and just don't look at the comments before yours.
Sound fair?
Labels: MENSA Friday
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home