Toronto Transit Commission versus the Gangbangers
Like all activists, and I can speak for all of them because activists speak all languages and respect all viewpoints, I can say that every activist is outraged at these supposed socialist trades unions workers who laughingly call themselves TTC workers. We speak with one voice of diversity here.
Just where do these false socialists get off going on strike? Like, who cares if a few drivers, ticket takers, cleaners, and whatever get beaten, spit on, and robbed by gangbangers? Whose fault is that? The driver who got his eye shot out on the Jane-Finch run should realize that it was all the fault of Mike Harris. The finger on the trigger of the sawed off rifle that blew out his eye out of the socket was the evil heteronormatives, not the guy holding the gun. No way. Activists speak with the one voice that embraces diversity and celebrates gay marriage when we say Blame the Conservatives, not the guy with the gun. The finger on the trigger is not the finger on the trigger, but anyone who opposes listening to the voice of diversity.
How do you expect gangbangers to get to social events, mister false socialist TTC worker? It is not like our underfunded welfare system can give them all a decent ride as they are entitled to as Looter-Canadians. What about the Illegal-Immigrant-Canadian dream of a life of ease on a daisy farm with the Care Bears? Just because the drivers have some 'ability' does not mean they deserve to have the paycheque that comes with holding down a job. That is crap. Wealth must be redistributed, and I, Fenris Badwulf, activist, should have my hands in the pot of collective money as it is handed out to those whom I impartially judge deserve it most.
Gangbangers have a hard time in Toronto. The fascist police are always oppressing them with the inconvenience of their 'catch and release' policy, officially known as No Arrests, No Crime. People stare at gangbangers when they urinate in public or engage in culturally specific activities such as prostitution, vandalism, or armed robbery. Would you like the dirty look that our underappreciated and overoppressed gangbangers get when they drain their bladder on public transit? No wonder the poor fellows carry guns, knives, and clubs.
It is time that we raised taxes to fund more activists. I say a dollar a liter levy on gasoline to fund the funding initiatives that I support and personally manage. Make American television illegal ... just like the socialist paradise of Cuba ... and only CBC/main stream media. And more money for the gun registry!
I am filled with outrage. Everytime a TTC driver is spit upon today is a victory for non-violence!
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Just where do these false socialists get off going on strike? Like, who cares if a few drivers, ticket takers, cleaners, and whatever get beaten, spit on, and robbed by gangbangers? Whose fault is that? The driver who got his eye shot out on the Jane-Finch run should realize that it was all the fault of Mike Harris. The finger on the trigger of the sawed off rifle that blew out his eye out of the socket was the evil heteronormatives, not the guy holding the gun. No way. Activists speak with the one voice that embraces diversity and celebrates gay marriage when we say Blame the Conservatives, not the guy with the gun. The finger on the trigger is not the finger on the trigger, but anyone who opposes listening to the voice of diversity.
How do you expect gangbangers to get to social events, mister false socialist TTC worker? It is not like our underfunded welfare system can give them all a decent ride as they are entitled to as Looter-Canadians. What about the Illegal-Immigrant-Canadian dream of a life of ease on a daisy farm with the Care Bears? Just because the drivers have some 'ability' does not mean they deserve to have the paycheque that comes with holding down a job. That is crap. Wealth must be redistributed, and I, Fenris Badwulf, activist, should have my hands in the pot of collective money as it is handed out to those whom I impartially judge deserve it most.
Gangbangers have a hard time in Toronto. The fascist police are always oppressing them with the inconvenience of their 'catch and release' policy, officially known as No Arrests, No Crime. People stare at gangbangers when they urinate in public or engage in culturally specific activities such as prostitution, vandalism, or armed robbery. Would you like the dirty look that our underappreciated and overoppressed gangbangers get when they drain their bladder on public transit? No wonder the poor fellows carry guns, knives, and clubs.
It is time that we raised taxes to fund more activists. I say a dollar a liter levy on gasoline to fund the funding initiatives that I support and personally manage. Make American television illegal ... just like the socialist paradise of Cuba ... and only CBC/main stream media. And more money for the gun registry!
I am filled with outrage. Everytime a TTC driver is spit upon today is a victory for non-violence!
I, Fenris Badwulf, wrote this.
Submit this post to ... StumbleUpon | Digg | del.icio.us
<< Home